Individual test per package.
Works in ANY fuel.
This will detect Fuel Microbes (BACTERIA or MOLD) between 24 and 36 hours after exposure.
NO spots are good news. Any reaction is bad news.
Test for water contenet and bacteria.
|1 Test Kit $19.95 USD2 Test Kits $37.50 USD5 Test Kits $89.00 USD10 Test Kits $179.00 USD|
This is a PASS or FAIL test.
This test will indicate the smallest amount of suspended water in diesel. Depending on the fuel blend and the amount of biodiesel you may see between 1000 PPM and 1500 PPM will be detected.
Any detection of suspended water is not good if the detection powder turn 100% pink. The fuel FAILS
The kit consists of 5 each 2 dram glass vials with the reaction powder capsule in them and one transfer pipette.
1. Remove one of the capsules from a test vial.
2. Do not put fuel in on top of the capsule.
3. Take fuel samples from as many locations you see fit using the pipette.
4. Add fuel to the empty vial FIRST. Approximately 3/4 full.
5. Take the capsule and open it and pour the continents into your test vial with fuel. Put on the lid and shake for 10 seconds.
6. Set the vial on the table to allow the mixture to settle and examine the results. 1000-1500 ppm water will give you pink spots in the powder. More than 1000 ppm water will turn all the powder hot pink indicating the fuel contains excessive water.
|1 Test Kit $44.95 USD2 Test Kits $85.00 USD|