Fuel Testing Made Simple
Diesel Fuel Water Content &
Fuel Clarity Test #FCT-100
- Test is designed as a field PASS or FAIL.
- Test detects water and solid contaminants in diesel fuels.
- Very simple and immediate
- If all 5 indicator marks are visible the test PASSES but if the indicator lines disappear then the fuel FAILS.
- Failed tests require Fuel Polishing/Maintenance.
See the water detection capsule demo: https://youtu.be/m8AYSciiMCs
Finds Suspended Water in Fuel
- Added powder will start to settle to the bottom
- At 15 ppm water will you get a few pink spots in the powder
- But at 30 ppm water will turn the powder hot pink and the fuel FAILED the test and action must be taken.